[公館幻想][DCI積分賽]比賽規則--持續更新中--

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2007-1-9 23:17:28 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
賽制參考 官方規則中文版 + B$ |! C1 b+ Q% ?( v' X
http://www.wotctaiwan.com/dbm/dbm_FLR.htm
  z0 m9 P( p; q3 [% W9 F1 {8 d% g) {) h' r
一場對局儘量於50~60分鐘內完成 & D* {6 N8 v, A0 c
  例外:
& ]9 X0 {( J! ]9 R& x7 ~: i# W  超過75分鐘, 將終止此對局, 並優先採用 比賽逾時規則 裁定勝負 ( H1 F) Q: B( ]8 Z- N* e
  若為玩家思考時間"相對"過久, 則以 醜一 記之
; j% Q8 R) P* h( H 每次醜一會扣 比賽累積積分 一點, 比賽累積積分沒有負分
* I* q5 |8 u& e8 v ( 此例外為Home Rule
- A& @/ y  |* I/ M: A* V8 d3 g   在目前沒有 官方裁判參加 或 更明確的時間使用判定下 5 v5 V: O6 ?- s% y3 _
   此方法可大家討論修正 )
' e& B, t% T) i9 A2 {' ?5 }. Y* d
# S+ W: ^" @" U" }- v7 S) a) n# B- J2 X  M6 R2 P/ o
  大致如上,歡迎大家討論指教 
 樓主| 發表於 2007-1-9 23:18:45 | 顯示全部樓層

[轉貼]官網FAQ版關於紅龍踐踏的規則改變

Trample — If each local enemy has been assigned enough damage to disrupt or destroy it, you may assign any extra damage to enemies in target adjacent cell.
9 J# J" R+ |( j; d
5 h$ V7 b0 K( t% x" L7 ~A few basic things about Trample first: Trample does not work like a "conveyor belt" for damage. What matters for Trample is where the Drake is located when damage is assigned during step 4 of combat, and if creatures local to that cell have been assigned enough damage to disrupt or destroy them. If that condition is satisfied, damage may be assigned to creatures in the targeted cell. 1 n" z' W. M7 h1 x: [2 [6 ?% }
- @6 c5 A/ C) g$ ]1 Z
The following are some scenarios involving the Trample ability and how it interacts with movement abilities. For the purposes of these scenarios, "lethal damage" is defined as "enough damage to disrupt or destroy". 0 ~% N4 J  ~# }- X/ j. y7 H

$ }4 K4 n& e7 P4 I1) Player A attacks in cell #1 with an Unsated Ragedrake and a Scarab Warcharm, rolling two blades. He Skirmishes the Ragedrake into cell #2, which contains no enemy creatures. He assigns a blade to Trample, targeting cell #3, which does contain enemies. Player A may now assign all combat damage from the attack dice to any creatures in cells 1 and/or 3. There is no requirement to assign lethal damage to creatures in cell #1, as the Trample condition of assigning lethal damage to local enemies is satisfied by cell #2 being empty. : f4 E+ W, V% X$ r' S1 `8 I, H

- R  G- m6 G+ i. _2) Player A attacks in cell #1 with an Unsated Ragedrake and a Scarab Warcharm, rolling two blades. He Skirmishes the Ragedrake into cell #2, which contains an enemy creature. He assigns a blade to Trample, targeting cell #3, which also contains enemies. Player A may not assign any damage into cell #3 even if lethal damage can be assigned to creatures in cell #1, because lethal damage has not been assigned to creatures in cell #2, so the Trample condition is not satisfied. . l6 {/ u: [4 Q0 ^" Q$ a

S# t: }; _9 r& s3) Player A attacks in cell #1 with an Unsated Ragedrake and a Scarab Warcharm, rolling three blades. He Skirmishes the Ragedrake into cell #2, which contains no enemy creatures. He assigns a blade to Trample, targeting cell #3, which does contain enemies. He then Advances the Ragedrake into cell #4, which contains an enemy creature. Player A may not assign any damage into cell #3 even if lethal damage can be assigned to creatures in cells 1 and 2, because lethal damage has not been assigned to creatures in cell #4, so the Trample condition is not satisfied. , L9 T! H* h6 r. f2 ~4 R& f* h
5 N( J3 b! s8 O0 W+ T/ `/ X
4) Player A attacks in cell #1 with an Unsated Ragedrake and two Knight of Tomorrow, rolling three blades. He Skirmishes the Ragedrake into cell #2, which contains an enemy creature. He assigns a blade to Trample, targeting cell #3, which also contains enemies. He then Skirmishes the Ragedrake into cell #4, which contains no enemy creatures. Player A may now assign all damage from the attack dice to creatures in cells 1 and 3. The Trample condition is satisfied because cell #4 is empty. The fact that there are enemy creatures in the cell where Trample was activated (cell #2) is irrelevant, what matters is where the Ragedrake is located when damage is assigned.
! S$ M2 C% y3 u) O6 q- F& B" J* H; s& h2 `% ?: ~
5) Player A attacks in cell #1 with an Unsated Ragedrake, a Scarab Warcharm, and a Doomsinger, rolling three blades. He Skirmishes the Ragedrake into cell #2, which contains an enemy creature. He assigns a blade to Trample, targeting cell #3, which also contains enemies. He assigns a blade to Warpstrike, targeting the enemy creature in cell #2, and dealing enough damage to destroy it. Player A may now assign all combat damage from the attack dice to any creatures in cells 1 and/or 3. There is no requirement to assign lethal damage to creatures in cell #1, as the Trample condition of assigning lethal damage to local enemies is satisfied by the creature in cell #2 being assigned lethal damage by the Warpstrike. Player A may not assign any damage from the attack dice to the creature in cell #2 because there is no ability that allows him to do so.
: u& O' a# I. L: V0 E4 F
) p% V- y7 Z. @! L. D" ~6) Player A attacks in cell #1 with an Unsated Ragedrake and a Scarab Warcharm, rolling two blades. He assigns a blade to Trample, targeting cell #2, which contains enemy creatures. He then Skirmishes the Ragedrake into cell #3, which contains no enemy creatures and is not adjacent to cell #2. Player A may now assign all combat damage from the attack dice to any creatures in cells 1 and/or 2. There is no requirement to assign lethal damage to creatures in cell #1, as the Trample condition of assigning lethal damage to local enemies is satisfied by cell #3 being empty.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

小黑屋|Archiver|La Vie En Rose

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 06:33 , Processed in 0.043888 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.